Based on community feedback, we have developed a five point action plan for quality services in WA. Please add your voice to the call to Save Our Services by filling out the form below.
1. Share the benefits of the boom: Record State Government mining royalties must be invested in quality public services and infrastructure.
2. Fund for growth: Public services must be adequately funded to keep pace with WA’s rapidly growing population.
3. Quality services for regional WA: All Western Australians deserve access to quality public services, no matter where they live.
4. No privatisation: State Government services should remain in public hands and should not be sold off to private companies or outsourced to charities.
5. Fair workplaces: State Government should provide fair wages and conditions to attract and retain quality workers.